Sillfield Farm at Endmoor
More! Bakery at Staveley,
The Port of Lancaster
Smokehouse at Glasson
Cheeses at Kirkby
Luxury en-suite B&B accommodation in the Lake District
Our 6 en suite bedrooms are beautifully decorated in fresh, coastal tones with extra comfy beds and designer fabrics. All of our bedrooms have been individually designed with Lloyd Loom bespoke furniture, Herdwick pure wool carpets and a range of Designer Guild fabrics that would rival some of the UK's most luxurious 5 star hotel suites. Having all the glamour of a luxury Lake District hotel but without the stuffiness, we have made sure that the bedrooms and bathrooms have everything you could possibly want or need during your stay. And if there is something that we haven't thought of, then we are only too happy to hear from you.
All of our bedrooms have:
* Sumptuous hypoallergenic duvets, decadent Egyptian cotton sheets and plenty of pillows, and cosy cushions
* Wall mounted flat screen TV's with freeview and built in DVD players
* Bose music systems
* Cafetieres with freshly ground coffee from ‘Coffee Care' in Skipton
* Selection of teas from the renown Tea Pig company
* Complimentary homemade biscuits, Chilled water and a bar of Kendal Mint Cake
* Free Wi-fi
* Plenty of hanging space in the wardrobes
* Silent mini bars (so none of that annoying whirring noise that keeps you awake at night) well stocked with a choice of wines, local beers, soft drinks, a decanter of sherry, and a jug of fresh milk – no messing about with awkward little plastic milk cartons at Number 43!
* Iron and ironing board and the option of our dry cleaning and laundry service
And as for our bathrooms, you'll find:
* Contemporary lighting
* Modern showers (if you enjoy a long soak then make sure you request a room with a bath)
* Underfloor heating
* A treasure trove of full size luxury REN skincare toiletries, which are free from parabens, alcohols and other skin-unfriendly ingredients
* Luxury boutique towels and sinfully fluffy bathrobes (it's a trade secret!)
* Magnified make up mirrors
* Cased Vidal Sassoon hairdryers
* Eye make-up remover and cotton wool
* Shaver sockets and shaving balm
If you are looking for the ultimate in indulgence, then please ask for one of our two suites.
Suite 2 has huge bay windows giving you a panoramic view of the South Lakes landscape and complimentary binoculars for birdwatchers. The en-suite bathroom features a bath made for two which sits under the feature window overlooking the bay. So you can have a relaxing soak with a glass of champagne or sherry whilst wowing at the fantastic Morecambe Bay sunsets.
Suite 7's stand out features are the magnificent contemporary solid oak sleigh bed and a wall mounted living flame fire. This suite is decorated in warmer tones and also has complimentary binoculars for you to watch the wildlife without leaving the cosiness of your suite.
Both suites also have very comfortable handmade crushed velvet sofa beds and Lloyd Loom table and chairs, both of which are perfect for relaxing into and drinking in the views of the Lake District fells and Morecambe Bay sunsets.
Some more information:
Room 4 is our superior room with a bath as well as a shower
Room 5 is our superior room with an indulgent six foot bed and can also be a twin room